- Discuss reading chapter 1-3 and write the important details up on board
- Watched name scene
- Check annotation
- Connection to essential question. Who are we?
- Read chapter 4-8
- Share thinking out loud - participation grade
- Read chapter 4-8 annotate - Wednesday
- Song assignment
- Find a song that exemplifies you (who you are, who you want to be). Printed and annotated - Friday
- Essay. How do our beliefs and faith (either absence or presence) define us?
- 1.5 pages, double spaced and proofread
- Tell a story, be about you
- 1/3, 2/3 rule.
- 1/3 story. 2/3 you, you, you.
- Be positive
- Don't offend
- Avoid cliches (live life to the fullest, etc. be about you!!)
- Be you
We had time to work on our song and reading at the end of class.